Wednesday, January 06, 2010

[while driving in the car to a friend's..random chatter..]
bijou [out of nowhere]: when my mom bothers me, she makes me so tired!

...
driving home, bijou is just talking again. she just loves to chatter. the sunset was so gorgeous so i told her to look out the side window and she kept talking.
me: bijou, look out the window~ isn't it so gorgeous?
bijou: [glancing to the side] uh huh, yea, so pretty.. but [continues her chatter]

...
still driving home. it was a long drive and i was starting to get irritated with all the cars around me.
bijou [singing loudly]: GOD IS SO GOOD. GOD IS SO GOOD. GOD IS SO GOOD. HE'S SO GOOD TO ME. [x20]
me: yoobin ah~
bijou [snaps]: God likes it!

haha, so He does, bijou. so He does. :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger @JoyceCasaldi said...

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those are small plastic embellishments you find in the glass jar section of craft stores. They are the things you can put in vases to hold fake flowers and such. I have tons of extras, I can send you some if you pay for the postage. I have several colors. Will put some of each together if you like. Just sent me an email with your info and email address and I'll give you my pay pal info.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous lila said...

just looked @ your other site and it reminds me of college and your apt cuz it's the same layout as then. Funny... I read an entry from almost 3 years ago when you were about to get MARRIED.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Hey, I couldn't find your email...next time you have a question can you email me so I can answer you more officially...lol
First I did stamp clouds then the flowers, added the grass. I print the image in word to check the size and the print on cardstock and cut out.It's super easy if the image is simple to cut out. Give it a try.. Two peas has lots of free kits!! Are you familiar with them?
Have a great week!
Fondly,Kathy
Love the girl on your blog!! So fun

8:28 PM  
Anonymous lila said...

for purely selfish reasons, can you get back to blogging and update regularly so i have something to read and distract me from boredom??!

8:24 AM  
Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

God bless you with discernment.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhahhahhahahahahha that is soo cute thumbs up stranger

10:15 AM  
Blogger QPT said...

Sure God is Good!!!


Motivational Quotes

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://kayblogwala.blogspot.in/

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home