Monday, January 13, 2003

i'm soooooooo sad....
i should be boarding right now.
the only reason i didn't end up going was because i had to finish up some stuff that needed to be done in person. so today i woke up to go do my errands. i found out that i can't even order my transcript right now because they're reviewing the fall '02 grades. meaning that they won't be ready til thursday. then i went to my counselor and found out that i could have easily settled this deal over email and that it was no rush at all.
i'm sooooooooo sad. i could be boarding right now. right at this instant, instead of typing out my stinky day, i could be playing in the snow. T-T

why??? *sniffle*

i really wanted to go too. i was even going to buy plane tics to reno and have sammy pick me up so i could board tm. but then i was swept over by a feeling of uneasiness--like i couldn't finish everything by today. so i called very last minute and said for them to just have fun because i needed to get this stuff done. but i didn't even get to do any of it~! T-T i should have just gone.........

i could still buy tickets and go, but i've changed my mind at least 6 times already. i can't call sammy and tell him that i changed my mind again and to pick me up. besides, that's crazy talk, right???? T-T

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home