Wednesday, January 08, 2003

hello.. xD
happy new years everyone!
(i obviously don't have anything better to do...)
i just had something to say: thank you for your prayers... even if you're feeling guilty right now cuz you didn't pray for me, it's ok. x) because they were answered.

chris son came down last night from san fran with danlee and gower. let me tell you about our exciting day! we stayed up watching Ocean's 11, then talked for a bit before going to sleep. i woke up early to take my little sister to school then ended up staying up because of these kids that are staying at our house.

"what kids?" you ask? that's a very good question with a very weird answer (it has nothing to do with chris' and my exciting day, but i shall humor you with the sordid details). my mom has been trying to get back to japan. i don't know how many military brats there are out there, but basically, my mom can fly for almost free (there's a $12 tax to ride planes), because my daddy's in the army. the catch is that you have to get these papers signed, and when you get them signed and who you are (active duty or "just a wife"), you get like a number and it's kinda like standby. so i've been going to the airport with my momma tryin to get her on these planes. let me tell ya... january is not a travel-friendly month. everyone and their momma's and even their momma's mommas were there. -__-;; so it was no fun. we kinda made small chit chat with this lady (who looked korean) with a baby. that was last thurs. then on sunday we tried again. saw a lot of the same people, including that lady. turns out she is korean and was traveling with TWO kids--a 5-year-old boy and a 1-year-old girl. they are both very rambunctious and just a handful. she was traveling alone because her husband had to hurry back to japan, where they live, because he had to get back to work. she was, considering her situation, very calm. she was staying at the local hotels because she doesn't know anyone else around here. she's trying to get on the same plane as my mom and is pretty much on the bottom of the list along with my mom. my mommy felt bad for her cuz it reminded her of when she had to travel with me and my older sister when we were that age. she knew and felt this woman's pain. *poof* they're at our house. i was thrilled because you gotta see these kids! they're SO FREAKIN CUTE.....at first....... getting woken up every morning at 8 is not a pleasant feeling whether it's a monster wakin ya or a cute kid wakin ya. the little five-year-old is constantly trying to make me play games with him. they would be more fun if he didn't have winner syndrome. he's only happy when he's winning and will fight you if he's losing. he also cheats. and with me going through my feminine cycle, it's just not a good time to bother me. i'm cranky and tired.

so anywho, on with me and chris' exciting day. that's what we woke up to. i knew that she was tired from the trip so i tried to keep the chillun abated for as long as possible. at around 10:30AM i told her to get up and get ready. unfortunately, we didn't end up goin out til like 1 or so. i took her on an exciting tour of downey--showed her the oldest running mcdonald's, and all the houses that i have previously lived in. we then went to my sister's for an exciting cup'o'coffee. i begged my sister to borrow her car, she said no. we left her place around 3:30 to pick up jaeeun (in my mom's car). we went from there to long beach town center. went to old navy and wal-mart. but chris had never been to wal-mart so we did random shopping. then we ate. then i took her to kenneth's to go to becky's. i'm hoping that her stay there is more fun than here. xP *sorry chris* i'll be a better hostess next time, i promise~

yay~ what a lot of space taken up on a lot of pointless stuff!

PLEASE let my mom and those kids get on that plane tomorrow. PLEAAAASE!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home