Saturday, January 11, 2003

Alas, I am back in this cursed city known as Berkeley. T-T
even worse, i don't have any coffee, so here i am sipping on some tea. it's just not the same. *sniffle* i need some coffeeee~~

well, i haven't gotten very far on my applications at all. T-T i'm still desperately searching for letters of recommendation. why oh why did i wait for so long???

here is my day:
10AM: woke up to my alarm.
10:00:01: went back to sleep.
(many hours later)
3PM: wake up to lila's phone call. she says she's bringing food. *poof* i'm awake. it's magic!
4PM: start to unpack and clean up the living room
around 4:30ish: lila pops in the Notorious C.H.O. i wasn't plannin on watchin, but i ended up sitting in front of the tube.
6PMish: shower
7PMish: finish up cleanin my clothes and etc
8PMish: watch the rest of 28 Days w/ lila and her friend.
9PMish: i don't know.. i think i surfed the internet
then i started to type out my personal statement
then i went to make myself something to eat. (can you believe that i'm even out of ¶ó¸é? ended up eating pasta and meat again)
i talked to hyewon for a while, then i talked to my sister for an hour or so...
it is now almost 11:30PM.

yay haejin! you did absolutely NOTHING today!!

and here i am... sitting and blogging.. because i really really don't want to write this stupid personal statement. i hate writing these. what do i have to say?? the law schools want to hear that i had this great problem and that i conquered it all on my own and that's why they should accept me. cuz i can make things happen. but what have i ever done? nothing. i have done absolutely nothing on my own. i heard that you should talk about church too much when you try to apply for schools or jobs because it makes the employers/admittees feel like your loyalty lies elsewhere. so what do i write about then? i donno.... heh, knowing me, this is probably just an excuse to not write it at all.....

so here i am writing about last semester and taking credit for having gotten through it. -__-;;

blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home